Friday, July 19, 2013

HOME AGAIN!

I have returned home from my two weeks in the U.S. much richer for the experience. Five days of my trip was as Artist-in-residence at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, Wyoming. The museum has developed this wonderful interactive program where artists can demonstrate their art making process and involve the visitors by allowing them some hands-on participation, in my case with pencils and paper. I supplied some reference photos of animals and birds which they could choose to draw in full or in part. I specifically targeted the 'eyes' and had a step-by-step guide of developing a horses eye in pencil. The museum was a wonderful host and made me feel most welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and talking with the many visitors who were there to enjoy the wonders of wildlife art that are on display at the museum.



No comments:

Post a Comment