Sunday, June 30, 2013

PREPARATION

I leave towards the end of this week for the States, where part of my visit will be as Artist-in-residence at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, Wyoming. In preparation, I had my 5 drawings at the framers at the end of  May to allow plenty of time to frame them. I collected them on Thursday, labelled them all and then took them to be shipped off to the States on Saturday. Friday saw me deliver two new graphite drawings to the Old Post Office Gallery in Seymour where they will be available for viewing and for sale. So a busy week with many miles on the road but productive with all projects completed now, just the packing left to do...!

These are the five graphite drawings that will be on display at the museum whilst I am there.




No comments:

Post a Comment