Monday, April 29, 2013

AUTUMN

The autumn is a lovely time of year, the days are warm and the light is soft, a wonderful time to be outside after the hot, dry summer. It is also a busy time with art shows running one after the other and juggling the logistics of getting artwork delivered and collected. I have just entered my fourth show, the Kilmore Art Expo which had a high quality of artwork on display and I was honoured to receive first prize for a drawing 'On the run'. It is nice to see a small community like Kilmore raise the sponsorship and present some great prizemoney which helps attract entries and quality art.

In the studio I have been working on some pencil drawings and preparing for  my workshop, which is now full. I look forward to taking that here in my studio next weekend.

 I also have nearly finished my demo piece that I worked on at the Man from Snowy River Festival. I will post it here but I think it still needs a bit of tweaking... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment