Monday, October 22, 2012

TANZANIA - An amazing trip

One of the most exciting aspects of painting wildlife is to be able to get out in the 'wild' and observe animals in their natural environment. I have just returned from a 2 week trip to Tanzania which has been one of the best trips I've ever had, on so many levels. The flights, the camps, the drivers and guides were great and the group of people were I shared the time with were wonderful. I visited 3 game parks- Selous, Ruaha and the Serengeti, all of which were different in their respective ways with landscape and wildlife.I was blessed to see and enjoy some exhilarating and amazing sights whilst there. It was also very rewarding and at times deeply moving, to return to where I spent my childhood and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I now look forward to producing some artwork from this most amazing safari, I am so inspired. I took some wonderful reference photos and have chosen this one to post as it is 'classic Africa'.

No comments:

Post a Comment